Professionals and families who work and live in the Macomb County enjoy a quality of life that is
difficult to find anywhere else in the nation. A unique balance of assets provides an environment
where our current residents and businesses flourish, and serves to continually attract newcomers
from throughout the region. Once people move to Macomb County, they quickly realize that our
communities provide that something extra which makes them unlike any place else.
- Macomb County has - by far - the most affordable residential real estate and some of the lowest
taxes in the region, allowing people to purchase more home with their money.
- Housing options for every preference are available: lake front living; high-end luxury estates;
sprawling country homes; historic rural villages; family-friendly suburbs and sleek urban lofts.
- With 31 miles of Lake St. Clair shoreline and lots of inland waterways, it is no wonder that
more than 53,000 county residents are registered pleasure craft owners.
- Safe, family-oriented communities provide a wide array of fun activities through our many museums,
youth enrichment programs, state of the art entertainment venues, numerous arts and cultural
events, and sports programs.
- Award winning schools provide progressive education in safe and modern facilities.
- Enjoy any number of recreational and leisure opportunities during our 4 seasons: boating, hiking,
golf, fishing, cross county skiing, swimming, shopping or just relaxing.
- A strong, diversified economy supported by growing transportation and automobile industry,
research and development facilities, advanced manufacturing, healthcare, national defense
and engineering design firms.
- A bridge to international trade and a gateway to Canada, America’s largest trading partner
- Scenic rural landscapes and unspoiled natural settings are just minutes away from high-energy
- Top rated health facilities specializing in cardiac care, cancer treatment, and orthopedic surgery.
Macomb County provides a complete environment where families can lead extraordinary lives!