Our newly renovated facility is architecturally stunning and, most importantly, comfortably functional in design. It’s outfitted with all the essentials that create a safe and stable environment for anyone in need of a home away from home.
- licensed for 217 skilled care beds
- large 1,081-square-foot therapy room with a full kitchen so residents can complete basic and advanced activities of daily living toward return home
- generous visiting hours
- home-style dining
- equipment to meet the therapeutic needs of each resident
- beauty salon and barber services
- comfortable common areas
- Eden Alternative enlivened environment, which reduces loneliness and boredom
- banking services
- housekeeping, maintenance and facility laundry services
- resident laundry room
- beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens supported by the Master Gardeners
Martha T. Berry’s semiprivate and private rooms are strategically designed to meet the various needs of short-term and long-term resident stays, with emphasis on a home-like setting for restoring or maintaining privacy, comfort and dignity.